Heat Pump Workshop
Online workshop held by the UMass Center for Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy and UMass Clean Energy Extension. An in-depth introduction to heat pump and variable refrigerant flow systems, with a focus on municipal applications for Massachusetts cities and towns.
Recording coming soon
- Introduction to heat pumps
- Heat pump equipment options
- Identifying heat pump applications
- Grant and incentive programs - Mass Save, Alternative Portfolio Standard, Green Communities - presented by program representatives
- Municipal heat pump case study and lessons learned - presented by Shawn Newell, Assistant Director, Department of Public Facilities, Town of Lexington MA
- Greg Hosselbarth has worked at Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating since 2011 and is currently the Director of Commercial Business for the Northeast Region. Greg holds a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Masters Degree in Business Administration.
- JS Rancourt is a Principal at DXS New England, Daikin’s local manufacturer’s representative, focused exclusively in air-source heat pump and VRV/VRF technology. He started his career founding DXS Ontario in Toronto, Canada in 2012, and has been in New England since 2016. JS holds a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Contact Lauren Mattison with questions.